Working to transform healthcare together
The heart of our success lies with our commitment to our mission and our relationship with providers to provide a new high standard of care. We make decisions based on the well-being of our members (your patients) and we honor the rights of physicians and patients in medical decision-making.
Hello from Honest
Our founder, Adam Boehler, welcomes you to the Honest family, and shares why we want to make an Honest impact.
A planned approach
Through our partnership with local providers, we intend to launch Medicare Advantage Employer Group Waiver Plans (known as EGWPs) that are designed for people living with chronic conditions.
Honest is committed to providing members with access to high quality healthcare services through tailored benefits. We will leverage the local expertise of our provider network to better serve the healthcare needs of Medicare Advantage members. Collaboration and care coordination are key components of our model, and we want to build a healthcare network that can produce measurable improvements while creating better experiences for providers and patients (our members!).
As we get ready to launch our Medicare Advantage plan, we are building out our operational capabilities and our goal is to reduce administrative hassle for you - our network providers. You can expect industry-leading tools and resources to help you care for your patients (our members) effectively and get paid on-time for your services. We look forward to providing you with more resources.
Our Local Network Team
Sr. Director of Regional Networks, Michigan
Sr. Director of Regional Networks, Ohio
Coming Soon - Provider Portal
We are working tirelessly to create a provider portal that works for you. With Availity, you will be able to check member eligibility, submit prior authorization requests, submit claims, obtain remittances, and more. We look forward to sharing more as we launch our Medicare Advantage plan.Get help now ›
Model of Care
We believe people living with chronic conditions deserve better care. Our Model of Care is the plan for delivering coordinated care and care management to our special needs members. It serves as the cornerstone for our Medicare Advantage Chronic Special Needs Plan (C-SNP) products and helps us think about Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug (MA-PD) plans in a new way.Learn More ›
Already contracted as an in-network provider with Honest and need to update your roster? Here are the latest practitioner roster template and facility roster template, with submission instructions included.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I become a participating provider?
Honest is a new health plan that is purpose-built for providers and patients to improve the care experience and to reduce the costs for seniors living with chronic conditions through the creation of an innovative healthcare delivery model. As a physician-led and physician-friendly health plan, we believe that our role is to empower physicians by reducing administrative tasks and enabling you to focus on providing high quality care.
I’m interested in becoming a participating provider! What’s next?
Great news! We can’t wait to get started.
- If you are part of a provider organization (PO), work with your PO contact to agree to participate under the terms of the PO participation agreement with Honest
- If you are an individual provider without a PO affiliation, please contact Honest to discuss a direct participation agreement
What is Honest’s prior authorization policy?
Our prior authorization policy is currently in development and will apply the following guiding principles:
- Supports care management strategy that is customized, when applicable, for people living with chronic conditions;
- Builds on a provider’s existing quality improvement and population health initiatives;
- Allows for flexibility in clinical management and, as appropriate, minimizes administrative burden for providers;
- Builds on existing provider-patient relationships;
- Grounded in evidence-based literature and professional society guidelines developed in consultation with contracted providers; and
- Minimizes reliance on external vendors to provide utilization management services.
When can I expect to review your provider resources?
We are building out our operational capabilities and our goal is to reduce administrative hassle for you - our network providers. You can expect industry-leading tools and resources to help you care for your patients (our members) effectively and get paid on-time for your services. We expect to share the following resources soon.
- Provider manual to be published on April 1, 2023, including further details around our prior authorization program as well as how to access our provider portal.
- Provider trainings to begin in April 2023. We look forward to meeting with you and sharing what we’ve built!